Saturday, November 28, 2009

Big Dog Butt Wishes She was Still in NYC



Here is one of the my favorite photos from my trip in Israel. This lady was doing some weird picking/nail clipping stuff to her feet, right on that trashy beach in Tel Aviv.

Currently....
I am sitting in Marin, wondering what is happening with all the homies. I got a big weird bug bite on my butt, we just found out that Dyll has Mono. I don't really have a job, so I mostly just eat leftovers and look at craigslist but never do anything about it. Thanksgiving was okay, but Dyll was sick, and the family from LA was there who are pretty weird. Wyatt might be annoyed at me because I asked him not to turn the music on the in the kitchen/dining room. I wish I was still in NYC getting one of the jobs that I see on craigslist everyday. I fantasize about living in Brooklyn all the time. But, at least those leftovers are good.

love
Cass

1 Real Talk:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell wyatt to make out with dyll so they can share the burden of mono

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home