Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dreams

I had a dream last night and it made me really happy.
I was going on a walk and I think I was in San Anselmo. I was babysitting this
really cute little kid and Kel was walking with me.
I don't remember details but I do remember the little kid being really funny and cute and
kel and I laughing a lot at what he was saying.
then we got to this small, really cozey house where tom, cass, seth, ari and wyatt were
Kel was taking pictures and then this part was kind of weird but funny.
He was in the other room on the computer with the little kid uploading the photos and he yelled into the
other room "I hope these photos get uploaded because I don't want to do it again and confuse him! He's just starring at the screen" then we went to see the kid and he was just starring at the screen waiting for the photos to appear. We all laughed and then we were all in this cozey livng room on the couch. We were dog piling and having a cuddle battle and then we all fell asleep together on the softest coziest couch ever.

we all left the little cottage house and then I woke up.

It made me so warm and fuzzy inside. maybe it doesn't sound that interesting from my description but
it was the coziest thing.
i think I was so happy because all the people that were there were the people I love spending time with and who i'm never
bummed out to be with.
Wooo

Love,

Dyll

3 Real Talk:

Blogger Greetings From Camp... said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Greetings From Camp... said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Greetings From Camp... said...

m

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home