Saturday, September 23, 2006

To All Ye Homies

Dear Homies,

I am having a hard time putting into words what I am wanting to write to yall,
but lets say that I was reading through some of our early blogs. This year
has been utterly priceless to me, undoubtably the best year of my life thus
far.

I have been thinking about the bay a bit, and warmly missing all the folks,
but expecially you kids and ragolia and sassidy and claire and for some reason
rainy days in la cruz and tall boy 'zonas...zami housse dinners and just
rollin' wit da homies. riding bikes to beckmans and drivin' thems mornins to
cabrillo pad, taking trips to the city and rarely riding in a car. Bargain
barnstorming and costco cheese-buying-photo-stealing, rambling
exploro-blasting and flicking bleeding wingnut snap-crackers. Cruzin.

We never seem to know the truly amazing times as they happen, but looking
back, the beauty of it all shines through.

I want to see y'all, I miss y'all, and I want the gold. Give Me The Gold

Your Son,

Christ Millerson

3 Real Talk:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo christ thats real beautiful and all, but is my homie niko there? hey, much lovelies for the letter home, its good to see you remember your time here much like I do. We miss you cristmas, Please come and visit, and make bill's irish eyes smile. You would love the new house, big time food, big time beckmans, big time bike parts that came with the house, a big time barage of anything you may want or need living in the cruz, and big bonetown.
Other than the house, josie is still an old lady, cash is smiley like woah, Bill is perpetually stoked like Pat or Wingnut from never ending summer 2, and now theres more and we kick it and play ping pong and bomberman all dam day. Bill's going by the name Liam these days and its starting to catch on.

Take care sweet prince
Lamb of god homie,
Kel

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:16 PM  
Blogger nina r. said...

christmas, i love you. our connection this summer made me love you even harder. i miss your sweet goodness and the finger-pickin' fantastico of that banjizzo. i'm in the windy city now and all the more closer to your sweet face.

all the love in the world,
steinburgstein.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home